7 warning signs that it’s time to replace your furnace
It may not really feel like it right now, but winter is on its way. The question is, will your furnace be ready for the colder temperatures?
Here are 7 warning signs that your furnace may be in need of an upgrade. Remember, there is nothing more accurate than having a trained HVAC professional take a look at your furnace. After an inspection, the trained technician will be able to recommend the best options for your specific needs.
1. Your furnace is over 15 years old. Note: an older furnace also means older technology and as such, it will not be as energy efficient as newer models.
2. There are visible signs of rusting around your furnace.
3. Your furnace is requiring more frequent repairs.
4. Your energy bill is rising, despite the same amount of usage.
5. Humidity problems have suddenly become more common in your home.
6. Your furnace is a lot noisier than usual.
7. The rooms in your home are not heating evenly.
For a limited time, if you schedule a Furnace Check & Clean with A1, you will receive a FREE Carbon Monoxide Detector.
To learn more, follow this link: