5 things you need to know about Daikin
If you’ve taken a look at our website or social media at all lately, you’ve probably heard a lot of talk about Daikin. So what’s all the fuss about?
Here at A1 we’re constantly looking to provide our customers with the highest quality service and products available. This is why we have implemented Daikin to our line of products.
Here are 5 things you NEED to know about Daikin:
1. Daikin is the largest heating and air conditioning manufacturer on the planet. Founded in 1924, their products are now sold in 130 countries worldwide.
2. Daikin is committed to making your home more energy efficient. They have invested 3.8 billion dollars into redesigning, upgrading and improving efficiency technologies and research and development.
3. Daikin offers the best warranty on the planet. A 12-year unit replacement limited warranty, the only one of its kind.
4. Daikin is focused on quality. Only official Daikin dealers can sell their products. These are companies with the highest standard of customer service who can ensure the highest quality installation with the best possible products.
5. Daikin is committed to reducing their environmental impact. They focus on reducing both fluorocarbon emissions generated during product manufacture and electricity used during air conditioner use – the major contributors to global warming.